Areas Of Expertise
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Fracture Healing and Infection
- Deformity/Limb Lengthening
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons of Northern California; Carmichael, California
- Board Certified, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation; New Orleans, Louisiana
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine; New Orleans, Louisiana
- Member, American Orthopaedic Association
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- AO Trauma
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Georgia Orthopaedic Association
- American Orthopaedic Association Emerging Leader Program
- Southeastern Fracture Consortium
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Perry Initiative
- Atlanta Medical Center
- North Fulton Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Regional Hospital
I shattered my ankle in April and Dr. Bruggers operated on my leg repairing both my tibia and fibula with a few plates and screws. Every time I spoke with her, she reassured me that I'd be okay and that my progress was going well. She explained the whole process to me and she was clear about how physical therapy would go as well. She answered all of my questions and I trusted her with my treatment. Dr. Bruggers is a wonderful doctor.
- Susie M.
Outstanding!!! Had a pretty bad compound fracture on my leg. But I was so fortunate that Dr. Bruggers was available that Sunday morning to operate on my leg. No complications whatsoever. The next day, I was able to walk (with walker), dress and bathe myself. Didn't take any painkillers from the second day on. 2 weeks later, am able to walk short distances w/o crutches. Absolutely amazing. She's the best!!!
- Ray S.