Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Operative Spine Care
- Interventional Spine Injection Procedures
- Electrodiagnostics/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Portner Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii (Spine and Sports Medicine)
- Georgia Pain Physicians, P.C., Marietta, Georgia (Selective Spine Injections and Non-operative Spine Care)
- Board Certified American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Chicago, Illinois (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Medicine
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- American Medical Association
- National Medical Association
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Crawford Long Hospital
I can say with no hesitation that Dr. Cone-Sullivan saved my life. I was in a horrible car accident, and after 4 procedures and 2 surgeries - I am living a much better life. She listened to me, worked with me, even held my hand when I was crying. The nursing staff that also took care of my were always so kind. I can't tell you how grateful I am. Thank you, may God bless you and your family.
I’ve had facet injections twice & medial branch blocks once by Dr. Cone-Sullivan. She is Excellent & deffinatly knows what she is doing! I would recommend her without question. The procedures went smoothly & quickly! I believe she & her staff have managed to find the right balance of professional & personable. This atmosphere helped make the procedures surprisingly easy.