Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Non-Operative Spine Care
- Interventional Spine Injection Procedures
- Electrodiagnostics/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Georgia Pain Physicians, P.C., Marietta, Georgia (Selective Spine Injections and Non-operative Spine Care)
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
- Louisiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports, and Occupational Medicine
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- 2015: Voted Best Orthopedist BestSelf Magazine
- 2013: Featured on Cover of BestSelf Magazine May 2013
Dr. Chambers is an exceptional physician. She has treated my spine problems for several years, and I would not see any other doctor. She is very knowledgeable about the spine, and she has a great "bedside manner." She is soft-spoken, looks you in the eye when she speaks, and makes sure that any and all questions you may have are answered before you leave. Her staff is friendly and helpful. I love Resurgens and Dr. Chambers!
Dr. Krystal Chambers is an exceptional physician; thorough, knowledgeable, excellent communicator, patient. I would return to her in future should I even need further orthopedic care, and recommend her. Very happy with my treatment at Resurgens, and with all the staff there.