Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic & Reconstructive Surgery of the Knee & Shoulder
- General Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine Fellowship – Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center; Birmingham Alabama
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital; New York, New York
- Flinders University; Adelaide, Australia
- American Sports Medicine Fellowship Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Spalding Regional Hospital
- American Sports Medicine Institute Clinical Research Award (2013)
- Associate Team Physician Auburn University 2012-2013
- Associate Team Physician Tuskegee University 2012-2013
- AOA Resident Leadership Forum (2011)
- I would like to thank you for choosing Resurgens Orthopaedics for your orthopaedic needs. My practice focuses on sports related injuries of the hip, knee, and shoulder. I have specialty training in hip arthroscopy, reconstruction of the knee, and anterior hip replacement. Throughout my career I have specialized in treating athletes from all levels. I have served as team physician for Auburn University, Tuskegee University, and the Birmingham Barons. Whether you are a weekend warrior or an athlete at any level, my goal is to get you back to the activities you enjoy at the highest level. Restoring function, eliminating pain and improving performance are always my goals when treating you. I will provide you with all necessary information to help tailor a treatment plan specific to your needs. Again, thank you for the privilege of trusting me and Resurgens Orthopaedics with your orthopaedic care. We look forward to treating you.
Best medical treatment I've ever received. Dr. Andrachuk and his staff are friendly, courteous, polite and kind. Very professional.
- David Drew
All I can say is the best of the best. After having a bad experience with my previous Ortho doctor, I decided to give Dr. Andrachuk a try. Best decision I have made thus far. Very detailed and thorough and he also has a sense of humor which is needed as most patients are very nervous as I was. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly also. I will definitely be going back.I would give him 10 stars.
- Marva Lewis