Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Knee and Shoulder Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine; University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society
- Rockdale Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
- Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia
Had three surgeries with Dr. Miller, left an right rotator cuff, right hand carpal tunnel. Was best Dr. I ever had a in my 70 years I have had many Dr's. Very caring, explains every thing to be done in layman's terms that anyone can understand.
- Mike S.
Dr. Miller is fabulous. I tore my meniscus and he did the surgery. Absolutely NO pain from day 1. I now get cortisone shots every 3 months. Very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. Love him!
- Bobbie D.